• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Another LRH scammer

bgbuck153

We never exchanged payment info.
He never texted or called when I gave my cell.
He said the money was cleared into my Zelle when I don't even have Zelle.
And he hadn't posted anything since last Nov.
IMG_9541.png

not sure if he is a scammer or someone hacked his account but all i know is the classifieds on here or any other site aren't worth the hassles. just buy from a manufactures or retailers site. most of the time the classifieds aren't a deal anyways.

not sure if he is a scammer or someone hacked his account but all i know is the classifieds on here or any other site aren't worth the hassles. just buy from a manufactures or retailers site. most of the time the classifieds aren't a deal anyways.
I wouldn't agree with you on that...... there are alot of "gems" for sale on this site you just can't go to the store and buy anymore

I would also like to say that the members here are some great people... we may not all agree on pricing at times but I never had a bad experience.

I feel both parties should communicate enough that in the end both are comfortable with the transaction and are both happy at the end of the day!

This forum is a great resource to find hard to find items and to help others find them as well.

I would also like to say that the members here are some great people... we may not all agree on pricing at times but I never had a bad experience.

I feel both parties should communicate enough that in the end both are comfortable with the transaction and are both happy at the end of the day!

This forum is a great resource to find hard to find items and to help others find them as well.
there is a lot of great members here but with weekly reports of scammers or someone's account being hacked and used to scam other members even long time members have to be questioned. just not worth the chances anymore until Len can have someone come up with a way to protect its members.

there is a lot of great members here but with weekly reports of scammers or someone's account being hacked and used to scam other members even long time members have to be questioned. just not worth the chances anymore until Len can have someone come up with a way to protect its members.
We will have to agree to disagree on this I guess. I think the administration has enough to do than the help people make personal transactions. There are enough failsafes discussed about how to vet potention buyer or seller and with minimal effort it can be accomplished.

Sometimes you just gotta put the work in....

Wonder if this guy got scammed from someone pretending to be you the seller of an item? I did a quick search and found where he posted his phone number in a WTS thread in 2020. When someone says "I'll take it" openly on a forum the scammer will contact that person by looking up their phone number if it's been posted before and then pretend to be the seller and get paid. These scammers are getting very crafty! 😡🤬

Wonder if this guy got scammed from someone pretending to be you the seller of an item? I did a quick search and found where he posted his phone number in a WTS thread in 2020. When someone says "I'll take it" openly on a forum the scammer will contact that person by looking up their phone number if it's been posted before and then pretend to be the seller and get paid. These scammers are getting very crafty! 😡🤬

I found that post too - I would wager that's exactly what happened. Someone posed as the seller and took his money.

Yet, here you are. 🤣 The LRH community is great, and I have had numerous great experiences with a whole bunch of folks on both sides of the transaction. Scammers are usually very easy to spot, and LRH Admin does a great job handling them, much better than most other sites, if you ask me. You do you if you don't like it, but no reason to put down the LRH classifieds.

Last edited: