actions.......all sizes welcome

I like your build - tell us more, ok? I have 2 Zeus so far - emphasis - so far. I simply don't have a nicer set of rifles that what I built with LRI on Zeus actions and Bartlein barrels - and Trigger Tech Diamonds. And that is out of a LOT of custom builds from some Big names.
Here you go!

- Terminus Zeus Long Action
- Proof Sendero 20", 1:8t, AW2 Chamber 300 PRC by Short Action Customs
- Manners PH with Mini Chassis, all hardware swapped out for titanium
- Triggertech Special, Flat, Single Stage
- MDT Hunter DBM w/ MDT 300 PRC Magazines, titanium action screws.
- Schmidt & Bender PMII US 3-20x50 with DT2+ MTC LT / ST2 ZC turrets
- Spuhr Rings with my own titanium hardware
- Rugged Ridge Outdoor Bipod
- Liberty Precision Machine Anthem Mach S (titanium) with a titanium EA CB mount on a TBAC 2 port brake

Last edited:
Here you go!

- Terminus Zeus Long Action
- Proof Sendero 20", 1:8t, AW2 Chamber 300 PRC by Short Action Customs
- Manners PH with Mini Chassis, all hardware swapped out for titanium
- Triggertech Special, Flat, Single Stage
- MDT Hunter DBM w/ MDT 300 PRC Magazines, titanium action screws.
- Schmidt & Bender PMII US 3-20x50 with DT2+ MTC LT / ST2 ZC turrets
- Spuhr Rings with my own titanium hardware
- Rugged Ridge Outdoor Bipod
- Liberty Precision Machine Anthem Mach S (titanium) with a titanium EA CB mount on a TBAC 2 port brake
Truly nice build. Love both of my LA Zeus'. Did you swap out the Manners bedding block for a titanium block? Just calibrating 'all' to titanium.

"your titanium hardware? Are you in the hardware business? Might just be havin' to have me some titanium hardware. And if you're not in the hardware biz, - maybe you might blow in my ear to point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

BigDon.

Truly nice build. Love both of my LA Zeus'. Did you swap out the Manners bedding block for a titanium block? Just calibrating 'all' to titanium.

"your titanium hardware? Are you in the hardware business? Might just be havin' to have me some titanium hardware. And if you're not in the hardware biz, - maybe you might blow in my ear to point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

BigDon.
Thank you! I love this thing.

In terms of hardware on the stock I am referring to all the screws and bolts, the chassis is original manners.

I do have access to a lathe and cnc at my father's house, but I sell soap for a living 😁. For the Spuhr hardware I purchased the closest hardware I could find, cut them to length, chamfered them, and then turned the heads down on the lathe to match the profile of the factory hardware. I would suggest Ti64 in the US and Racetech in the UK for suppliers. Top notch stuff.

Recent Posts