ABS barrels

bailey1474

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Anybody know if Mike is still kickin'??? I've been trying to get ahold of him for about 2 weeks now to no avail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif. I'm sure there is a logical explaination but I'm starting to get frustrated.

Just hoping that someone knows something.

He promised me that Kirby would have my barrel 2 months ago; I have been unable to reach him since then with numerous phone calls and emails.

I placed my order 1 year ago.

I wrote him an email last night that said if he doesn't expect to get my barrel into Kirby's hands within 2 weeks I would like my money back so I can start the barrel process all over again so I might have it ready by hunting season.

I would much rather have the carbon barrel I paid for in full a year ago than a refund. At this point I would feel lucky if I could just get someone to answer a call or return an email. I get the feeling I may be screwed.

[ QUOTE ]
I would much rather have the carbon barrel I paid for in full a year ago than a refund. At this point I would feel lucky if I could just get someone to answer a call or return an email. I get the feeling I may be screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100% w/that statement.

Where are you located?? Maybe we could meet up and go knock on his door together.

I ordered 3 barrels mid July 2006, 2 were delivered in December still waiting on one.
It would be nice if he would return emails and phone calls along with more frequent progress reports, last response I had from him was May 11th.
I definitely know how you feel as I would also like the barrel instead of a refund but this is getting ridiculous.
Hope we all get our barrels soon!
Wayne aka WAMBO

Everyone has got me worried now. I can see a hunting season coming with out my barrel.

ABS

O.K. I have sent Mike more e-mails and multiple calls politely asking for some sort of update or please return my money. Even called his wife's cell phone. As of yet nothing; not a peep. He's had $500 of my money for over a year now so I think I'm owed at least a phone call or e-mail telling me my barrel in enroute, refund is pending or I'm just plain ol' f*#%ed!

I WANT MY BARREL DAMMIT!

I'm really ****ed. My first custom dream gun build has been a nightmare. I'm not a rich man, three kid's, mortgage, car payment ect. Had to sell a few toy's to finance this endeavor.

I'm ready for that road trip with Bill Bailey.

Last edited:
I know how you feel, the last barrel I'm waiting for is for a friend and he's about ready to take a trip to say " howdy " to ole Mike, ****ed doesn't even start to describe how he feels.
Barrel was ordered 1 year ago and paid 1/2 up front.
Hope something happens real soon.
Wayne aka WAMBO

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.