7PRC AW spec reamer?

So...if its one rifle and you're not sure what the problem is, just take it to the gunsmith along with some of the sticky brass and explain the problem. Most likely a quick fix without renting or buying a reamer and doing work you're not sure answers the mail.

So...if its one rifle and you're not sure what the problem is, just take it to the gunsmith along with some of the sticky brass and explain the problem. Most likely a quick fix without renting or buying a reamer and doing work you're not sure answers the mail.
My rifle is currently sitting in line at the gunsmith (4 to 6 weeks). Not a ton of good options in my area so I have to go where the best Yelp reviews are. Ha. Anyway, my symptoms match everything that I am reading here (clickers, sticky bolts, early pressure signs, etc...). The 3 options to fix the issue I have found in my research are 1. Keep reducing the load until the symptoms go away (not that thrilled to have a 7PRC running below 2800fps); 2. Honing the chamber out 0.0015 which requires an experienced hand; or 3. The JGS reamer option which sounds totally doable given my diy gun experience. I haven't seen any bad feedback on using the JGS AW reamer and all reports are that it totally fixed the issue. I will check in with the gunsmith tomorrow morning and update the info sheet I have attached to my rifle. I am hopeful that I can actually talk to an "old bolt action guy" about the issue before they do anything. We'll see.

Fixed the issue?
Yep also worth noting one powder at book max still showing too much pressure but others were fine. I can run Hornady brass hotter than the Peterson. So that in itself shows you differences in the brass. An I did not like how the primer pockets in the Hornady brass felt compared to the peterson

Yep also worth noting one powder at book max still showing too much pressure but others were fine. I can run Hornady brass hotter than the Peterson. So that in itself shows you differences in the brass. An I did not like how the primer pockets in the Hornady brass felt compared to the peterson
Exactly my experience! Hoping the reamer treatment works. Thank you!