• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

7 PRC, Lightweight, Defiance, McMillan

Tikka Lover

Official LRH SPONSOR
Shoot-Long.com. Scope not included. New, UNFIRED, 7 PRC ready to go. 7 lbs on the nose. Defiance anTi Long Action, Bartlein 2b 8.5 twist, 26" barrel (barrel can be cut down to any length you want), TriggerTech Special trigger, Redhawk BDL, McMillan Edge carbon stock, fully bedded with Devcon, barrel floated. I have factory 175 gr ELD-X ammo that can be purchased with rifle or ADG brass. I have dies available. Also new in plastic VX-5HD 4-20x52 TMOA reticle that I could mount if wanted. ******Brake can be installed if you wish for additional $$***** $3,795 Cerakote can also be done for extra $$ AND NO, I WILL NOT SELL JUST THE ADG BRASS $3,795 I left some extras off in case someone wanted to save some cash but they can be added if one so chooses. I ordered this action before the Defiance price hikes, so the rifle is several hundred cheaper than if you wanted to build it today.

Attachments

• 20230111_163123.jpg
    20230111_163123.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 410