7-300 Norma Mag Improved

Decent 6x6 bull fell to the 7-300 NMI
IMG_7197.jpeg

Hahaha I get kind of shy about talking about the long bombs. But he was 1114 yards. Slightly quartering to. Bullet hit him neck/shoulder junction and stoned him.
Don't worry what the fuds say about it!!
You put in more LR work and testing than they ever will preparing yourself to be confident in taking shot like that!

WOW CONGRATULATIONS.
Hell of a Shot.👍
Thank you 🙌🏼

Don't worry what the fuds say about it!!
You put in more LR work and testing than they ever will preparing yourself to be confident in taking shot like that!
For sure man. Thank you 👊🏼. I technically missed where I was aiming by about 10", but I'm headed home with an ice chest full of elk meat that says it wasn't that bad lol.

Hahaha I get kind of shy about talking about the long bombs. But he was 1114 yards. Slightly quartering to. Bullet hit him neck/shoulder junction and stoned him.
Wind conditions? Heck of a shot, well done! Really good data to see terminal performance at this range. Although with the patent case you could launch any bullet at that range and wreck something 😂

Wind conditions? Heck of a shot, well done! Really good data to see terminal performance at this range. Although with the patent case you could launch any bullet at that range and wreck something 😂
I got 7 MPH cross wind at my location with the kestrel but put 9 MPH into the revics since I was shooting across a canyon and I just know it's normally blowing harder out there in the open from experience.

I was still off about 2 MPH. I think 10-11 MPH would have hit my intended spot.

Elevation was absolutely perfect, so the Revic Binos calculations were exceptional considering all my data is gathered at sea level and I killed the bull at 8500'.