65gr gameking

cdog

Hello all, just 2 easy questions. Anyone hunted deer with the 65gr gameking? Anyone have load data for them in .223 as my I5 suite version must me too old, doesnt have them in it. Any help is greatly appreciated,

Cdog

I just bought two boxes of them. I want to use them on North-eastern coyotes and ferel dogs.

I tryed AR-15, and there is nothing there - did you find out anything. I'm hoping that the jackets will not be TOO thick, and they will open on large canines (40 to 70 pounds).

---------------

So many cats, so little time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Here Kitty, kitty, kitty...

Hi catshooter, I just received back an email from sierra. I wrote them saying my I5 suite version must be too old as it did not contain the 65gr gameking. They promptly wrote back saying to use the data for the 63gr semi-point.There is a good bit of diffrence in the data for a bolt action or ar15 so make sure your looking at the rite one. I have only used these on 3/8 steel plate at 330 yards, but you can easily tell the diffrence on how the bullet is made by the large welts in the BACK side od the plate. Varmint bullets only leave a slight cup and a grey smear, you can hear the diffrence too!! If you dont have a sierra manual write back and I will give it to you, thanks for responding to my querry, CDOG.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.