6.5 sherman short magnum review

Well, I guess technically we only use Chad for our builds, but our entire "business" model is based on product reviews, and predator hunting videos, and when we gain popularity by sharing our footage...we stand to gain.
So since we're not sponsors here, I was warned not to share our stuff.

Sad really...but I'm not in charge.
Regardless. We're up to tens of thousands of subscribers on YT, and hundreds of thousands of views on a few videos, millions on some...and being able to work on projects like the 6.5 SS review, not only gives us the chance to expand our subject matter....but it lets us help out other guys in the industry that appreciate a good video, vs a written out article.

I personally would rather watch a 15-20 min video that's interesting...than read a 3-5 page article with pictures.

Call me a bookworm but I honestly don't mind reading. Videos are great, especially those coming from Oneillops. If both were available, I view the vid & read the article. Anywho...

You're not the only one to get an ultimatum, I'm pretty sure Chad had a minor go-round with Len too. It's his house I guess, he can do as he wishes.

Make sure you tell James I want to see that 6.5 drop some coyotes in one of your next few videos!

t

Make sure you tell James I want to see that 6.5 drop some coyotes in one of your next few videos!

I doubt that's going to happen. That'll be a LR target rifle and maybe take out some deer/antelope one day...but as for predators. Highly unlikely.

The CR Mod 0 (22-250) is his baby. He'd probably sleep with it if his wife would let him.

Nice work guys, I really enjoyed watching the video.

Rich, hope everything is going well down in Utah? Nice seeing your work put to good use in SD, if it were me I'd be using it on those Coyotes. Sure will buck the wind a whole lot better and reach it with a lot more authority way out there.

Rich, hope everything is going well down in Utah? Nice seeing your work put to good use in SD, if it were me I'd be using it on those Coyotes. Sure will buck the wind a whole lot better and reach it with a lot more authority way out there.

Thanks Cole. James did a good job a good job presenting the SS. Living out of a suitcase stinks but I'll adjust. Worst problem is all of my IMPORTANT shooting stuff is in storage:D

I agree...it bucks the wind much MUCH better than anything the .22-250 ever could.
BUT, if you've seen any of our predator hunting videos...you'll notice that the best footage is up close and personal. Bar none.
We have and do shoot them "way out der" if we need to, but it doesn't provide the film footage that yields an exciting video...so it's rare.
99% of our predators are killed inside 200 yds and probably 75% are inside 100 yds. The CR Mod 1 is lethal inside 400 and our goal is to get EVERYTHING on video.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts