6.5 RPM

harps

does anyone have a chamber reamer for 6.5 RPM? Trying to figure out what Im going to build. I want to do something in 6.5 or 7mm, I have winny per 64 mod 70 actions and remmy 700s. Want to build 2 identical guns 1 for my 17yr old son and 1 for me a 55yr old wishing he was 12yrs old!
light weight as i get them to be, carbon stocks, #3 or #4 contour fluted barrels.
welcome to any and all ideas
Thank you

280 ackley would be a nice choice or a 6.5-280 ackley if you want to wildcat a little now that Peterson is building 280 ackley brass it makes the round even more attractive

I looked at the 6.5-280 ackley , peterson doesn't show any info on it on internet. And yes the 280 ackley I do really like these.
Im going to call Peterson right now , see what info I can get about 280 ackley brass

I looked at the 6.5-280 ackley , peterson doesn't show any info on it on internet. And yes the 280 ackley I do really like these.
Im going to call Peterson right now , see what info I can get about 280 ackley brass
I ordered mine from graff and sons

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.