• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

6.5 PRC brass available

So you don't believe in capitalism? You progressives? I guess you work for free!! I didn't get a stimulus check, did you? Geez!!
Capitalism is the backbone of the American way of life. There's a difference between capitalism and profiteering. I'm just saying if you're comfortable with what you're doing, don't complain when everyone doesn't agree with your practices. Why don't the gasoline companies charge whatever they want for their products? What about the electric companies? The groceries stores? It's their prerogative to charge whatever they want isn't it? Where else are you going to go? If you don't like the price, don't buy it.

I agree. I wouldn't think about making profit off my family or close friends. In fact I often take losses for them and do it happily because it makes them happy. But outside of close friends, I don't think I'd feel bad making a buck.
I don't care if it's my wife my father mother or my dead grandparents I'll take their cash and smile
Without any regrets don't care how bad I gouge them if I don't take it from them the government will

I'm so mad I missed this. Anyone want to help a brother out with 100? Willing to pay the cost to ship.

I have an extra 100 lapua 6.5 prc cases but after the crying and whining about what I wanted for the last extras I had, im thinking they are just fine sitting next to the 8 pound jug of rl-26 I just scored!