.375 Allen Mag on pigies

snox801

Click bait haha got ya. Anyhow I am heading to Texas the end of the month and it kirby ever gets it done I plan on taking some pigs with my .375 AM using 400gr lasers. I will try and get good video of it to post. I should be able to get several pigs with it while down. Or get Zen Archery to try it out and give it a full review since he makes great vids and has acces to lots of hogs.

snox get Zen to line them up. Would love to see how many you can kill with one shot. Perfect weapon to try to take out J E's World Record of five. Hey, sell tickets. I'll take one.

Oh Didn't realize JE had five. I had four with my .458 socom with 325gr FTx or the 295 raptors can't remember. I was in a tree so the angle screwed me on the fifth one. I got him running away he decide to stop and look back and that was a bad choice.

Amazing! It is tough enough to get them lined up, make the shot, and have the bullet travel true. Then the toughest of all, finding them! I struggle finding one that's not DRT. They head for the nastiest cover on the place. One tough job.

I got lucky they all just flopped over. The one I shoot with my .338 lapua ran into thick swamp and was hard to find. It had a basket ball exit hole to. Go figure.

morning, what is a 375AM. what cartridge was made from??
I have 340wb, I dearly love. the grim reaper. 210gr Barnes.
please advise?? GBOT TUM

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.