338 ARC looks interesting and new case trimmer

stazmania

Two of Hornady's new2 offerings that deserve a closer look. I will be checking them out. If the 338 arc live up to half the marketing hype. I am in. LOL

the 338 arc looks interesting to the short barrel, suppressed crowd. bolt gun with a longer throat for some of the lighter monos that are available might get interesting but with factory ammo i am not too sure about.

the 338 arc looks interesting to the short barrel, suppressed crowd. bolt gun with a longer throat for some of the lighter monos that are available might get interesting but with factory ammo i am not too sure about.
The 338 arc would make a great hunting handgun round. IMO. The trimmer is like a henderson.

The 338 arc would make a great hunting handgun round. IMO. The trimmer is like a henderson.
the trimmer would be of more interest if i was high volume but most of my loading are 50 rounds or less. the 338 arc sounds close to the 338 specter and they did some interesting things with short barreled ARs 8-11" range years ago so a single shot or bolt action pistol might be an interesting option