Is Badlands Precision no more??

I had the email from the gentleman that sent it. I tried to screen shot the email. Could not do it. So i moved it to my in box. Now I can't find it. yes I looked in my in box :D . I did see his name . But I won't put it on the internet.

I found the email. I tried to email him and it did not work. I am thinking about posting the email, but I not sure if it is the right thing to do.

I found the email. I tried to email him and it did not work. I am thinking about posting the email, but I not sure if it is the right thing to do.
Would you be willing to show us the content of the email without exposing his info?

Would love it if this was true and someone can successfully reboot the business. If I had the money for a swiss lathe I would be trying to reverse engineer them.

I will provide some of the email. "I have taken over as of 2 days ago so I'm catching up and trying to make things right for everyone. That said I don't have access to inventory .Could be several months to get the shop up and running.

I (gunaddict) had a existing order before they shut down. I only received a partial order. I did not get 6.5 cal 125 BD-2's. I

Last edited:

Recent Posts