.338 265 ABLR. WHERE

I haven't seen any on shelves since 2020. I bought an entire 'brick' 10 boxes per shrink wrap container back then for a substantial amount. Still worked out to be less than $100AUD per single box.
Even Nosler say out of stock.
I am still confused as to why their production is still so slow.

Cheers.

I haven't seen any on shelves since 2020. I bought an entire 'brick' 10 boxes per shrink wrap container back then for a substantial amount. Still worked out to be less than $100AUD per single box.
Even Nosler say out of stock.
I am still confused as to why their production is still so slow.

Cheers.
I picked up 150 gr LRAB for my 6.5x300 weatherby. Should be here this coming week.

Unfortunately just no 265gr .338's yet for some reason.

From Nosler's website:

This is the only selection of Accubond bullets they have available. Nothing in the larger calibers or heavier weights. The .338 Accubonds have been out of stock for a couple of years at least.

Nosler's marketing plan and manufacturing schedule are aligned for the very highest profit, not what they don't have in stock. If the demand for any particular bullet falls below their profit desire, production is postponed. So the demand for the .338 Accubond doesn't meet their needs for profit.

1721566227474.png

Personally, I've found other bullets which work for MY desires and have forgotten all about Nosler and what they want.

;)

From Nosler's website:

This is the only selection of Accubond bullets they have available. Nothing in the larger calibers or heavier weights. The .338 Accubonds have been out of stock for a couple of years at least.

Nosler's marketing plan and manufacturing schedule are aligned for the very highest profit, not what they don't have in stock. If the demand for any particular bullet falls below their profit desire, production is postponed. So the demand for the .338 Accubond doesn't meet their needs for profit.

View attachment 587860

Personally, I've found other bullets which work for MY desires and have forgotten all about Nosler and what they want.

;)
Yeah I get the $$$$ stuff but I like to PLAY/TINKER. so that why. I have 267 HHT and 285 ELDM so I really don't need it at all.