300wm Rifle Weight

The christesen Slayer is the most effective brake i have used. It's really loud. I don' know how it would fit for you cause it's made for a .920 muzzle, I have it on two .820 muzzles.

I've heard the terminator, slayer and mbm beast are all great brakes. Already got the mbm on there and with matching cerakote. Looks fantastic.

What do you guys think is the perfect scoped weight for a 300wm hunting rig? Yes heavier is nicer to shoot, lighter is nicer to carry. But what is juuust right?
I run a Tikka T3x roughtech in 300wm. Has an arken SH4-16 34mm tube, Harris bipod 9-13in. Shooting Berger 210s at 2900 and eldx 220s at 2850fps. Gun weights 9.8lbs, without the brake it sucks, with it it's a non issue. I just purchased a xlr element 4.0 magnesium and that should push it to roughly 10.25 lbs. I'm 6'2 220lbs for reference. Every year I do a 12 day backcountry unlimited bighorn hunt. No trails, high country stuff. But long shots.

Does anyone shoot a chassis gun that accepts extra weight for those range sessions or certain hunting situations? Add 5-6 lbs or so to an 8-9 lb light weight setup when needed.