30 Nosler XP-100

I have to cry foul on the load data. I beleive 99% of us don't have nor can we obtain the mythical RL-26... it's Pixie dust infused Unicorn dookie. Can't get it. Wish I could. :) Pure envy here. Nice shoot'n!

I've shot a XP100 in 221 Fireball back in the 70's - my brother still has it, crazy accurate. I shake too much these days to shoot anything that doesn't pull up to my shoulder. An XP100 in one of those uber-potent Nosler cartridges? That's beyond my imagination.
I managed to acquire 9 pounds of the pixie dust back in 2020. I only use it in these two 30 Nosler XP-100's. Compared to H1000, it's roughly 100 fps more velocity with similar accuracy.

We built a 16" 28 Nosler pistol a few years back for a customer. It was a flamethrower for sure. I have a picture of one of our guys shooting it and the fireball fills up the entire shooting port on our 100 yard range. It wasn't as terrible to shoot as some might suspect. You just had to let it roll back and ride it out during the recoil cycle. I'll try to find that picture...