3.806" group at 1,680 Yards

Joel, just think what you might have shot if you would have tweaked that load a little. keep workin on it and maybe you can get it down to minute of nothing!

i got a place where we can shoot hogs at a mile and more. i got the first 1200. wouldn't be much of a challenge for you!

big time congratulations

Awsome shooting !!!!! Not bad for a guy from PA. Maybe someday you can pound a Elk with that cannon..
Andre

awesome shooting

Hey Joel awesome shooting, that truly is incredible. And I agree with some of the others you should change the stock.

Awesome shooting Joel!!!!!!
Just wonder if there is a typo on the page or target - a mile is 1760yds or 5280 ft when I last went to school.
I know that your "gallon" is smaller than the "imperial" gallon but does the same hold true for the "mile"???
All the best
APB

No typo, the target board is at 1,680, just 80 yards short. I did'nt know until they scored my target. I just assumed it was 1,760.

We are working on a few "things", then I'm going to shoot this rifle out to 2500 and 3000 yards to see just how far the 300 SMK will stay supersonic...

Congratulations to both you (Joel) for shooting the group and to Bruce for building the shooting stick. What a team. Bruce really builds nice stuff that is dependable and accurate.

James

Hey Joel ,have your streched that thing any farther yet?

your "package" will be going out early next week

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.