2A being ignored in NM

We're way past time in explaining to tyrants why we have a Second Amendment! memtb
That's the whole point isn't it? Laws, Constitutions, rights, amendments....all lip service meant to be broken! Bad enough we have to deal with criminals...but too many politicians can be and are just Elected Criminals! At least there's punishments for CRIMINALS! (Or punishments available)....just me!

Meanwhile, the fentanyl flowing over her southern border is killing more children than the black plague. Can't do anything about that because she and Jerry Nadler need their cheap immigrant labor (which Nadler calls 'human infrastructure').

They're both lousy and corrupt humans who have broken their oaths to the American people (not to mention God) and should be removed from office.

There's an area of ABQ affectionately called 'the warzone'. I wonder what steps she will take to clean that up?

Why is Albuquerque called the war zone?

However, the neighborhood also attracted a significant amount of criminal activity, which led to its notoriety as the "War Zone" by the late 1980s. An article from the Albuquerque Journal described East Central as "a loose-jointed carnival of sex, drugs and booze" with drug dealers and prostitutes operating openly.

I just thought of something. Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham signed the bill and supported the bill ending qualified immunity. So that exposed herself to a lawsuit since she violated our civil rights.

The NRA highlighted on Twitter that the New Mexico Bill of Rights ensures the right to keep and bear arms for "security and defense, for lawful hunting and recreational use and for other lawful purposes."

In 2021, the governor signed a law allowing residents to sue for $2 million if their rights are violated under the state's bill of rights.

What will make the people stand up?
I bet it will take a **** ton,everyone wants to just roll along.We need some strong honest leadership.
We're probably two generations away from any meaningful change. People are still too comfortable. Still got everything they need within driving distance. Can still get whatever you want online. Groceries, while expensive, are still readily available. Yeah people still got it a little too good to want to do anything about it.

We're probably two generations away from any meaningful change. People are still too comfortable. Still got everything they need within driving distance. Can still get whatever you want online. Groceries, while expensive, are still readily available. Yeah people still got it a little too good to want to do anything about it.
I hope you're right. I see us for a wild ride with the election year creeping up on us. I say we'll see some notable changes ( good or bad) inside 5 years. I find myself saying "life is stranger than fiction" quite often these days.

There's an area of ABQ affectionately called 'the warzone'. I wonder what steps she will take to clean that up?

Why is Albuquerque called the war zone?

However, the neighborhood also attracted a significant amount of criminal activity, which led to its notoriety as the "War Zone" by the late 1980s. An article from the Albuquerque Journal described East Central as "a loose-jointed carnival of sex, drugs and booze" with drug dealers and prostitutes operating openly.
Now that's...FREE ENTERPRISE! 😂

Tyranny works like this: The law is for thee not for me... they feel the Constitution was written so they can control us, not for us to control our own future as free Americans. They see patriots as worker bees in servitude to powerful and influential elites. Middle-class Americans can't swim in their pool, nor can the poor... they don't really want to share anything with others up to and perhaps including the air we breathe. I was born in 1945... I grew up like many watching all this happen. The bad news is it might go on for a while longer. The good news is, this rubber band "can't" be stretched much farther and when it snaps it's going to snap in the face of those powerful and influential elites... just read a little history, the day of reckoning is just around the corner.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

I think those men are about to show themselves.

God Bless America. Cheer
Amen!

NM governor acting like a dictator. She bans gun carry both open and concealed in the city of Albuquerque ignoring the rights of citizens granted by the second amendment. Just another step in governmental control.
I recently had an incident here in Georgia and got a call from the local authorities asking what happened l. The detective ask several questions and after a few minutes he stated that "I shouldn't do that because you never know what they have". My response was, it doesn't matter, because I know what I've got. I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six.