25-06: Saami chamber and PRVI brass

I bought some PRVI 25-06 rounds just to have some ammo to start with. These necks are .283-.284 OD.

Now my new barrel is not chambered yet, but the Sammi chamber neck is .292-.291 OD

That seems like a lot of neck clearance.

So I would like to ask what 25-06 brass you folks run, and what is the loaded neck OD ?

What I'm ultimately wondering is if I should order a reamer with a little tighter neck.

Or is the PRVI brass smaller than most other brass ?
Mr. Hemi, first of all I don't know squat compared to some of these other gentlemen, but, I just discovered the reason for a problem I have been chasing my tail trying to resolve on a new barrel I am loading for. It has been sticking brass at way below max loads and i discovered maybe two problems after I had reannealed all brass, full length and bumped the shoulder -002 . The reamer was a( target or match grade) I was told. tighter specs. The brass I discovered was sticking in the neck . My first thought was maybe a carbon ring? The brass is proprietary Lazzeroni 30 cal. Patriot and the neck was exceedingly thicker (16.5) than my standard caliber Lapua brass I run for all my standard caliber weapons. I had the neck reamed and will shoot again this weekend to see if the problem is solved. All this being said to warn you about running a tighter than SAMMI spec neck. The fired brass would not accept a bullet with out pressure. I could have turned the outside of all the brass but personally chose to expand ( ream) the neck. Again, I am not nor do I claim to know anything , but, I would warn you again about under sizing the neck, just a word of caution . JMHO, Sir

If you ever take the time to actually measure your brass accurately, you will see all US brass is .005" smaller than what it should be and, European brass is at minimum CIP measurement which is generally thicker rimmed and has correctly turned extractor grooves.
My Lapua brass is all larger than even my first reamer I had for my 6.5x47, it was so tight that it shaved so much brass chambering rounds it would bind the bolt up during matches. Rectified that problem with the correct reamer, but it opened my eyes. Sellior & Bellot brass in either 264WM or 300WM is so much larger than US brass it is tight to chamber.
I now measure everything before I use it, US, EU & even AU brass.

Cheers.

Well I thank everyone for their comments and insight. I have a little clearer picture of things.
Actually, the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of necking down 270 brass, that way you would end up
with more neck material to work with. Of course, now you NEED to "work with" it !
I don't think Lapua makes 25-06.