22 Nosler

This is an interesting cartridge. I would like it in a bolt gun, just for the simple fact I already have a 22-250 and several .223's, so it makes perfect sense to me for someone who has a .223 bolt gun they are looking to re barrel and gain performance. Be interesting to see results with a long throat and fast twist barrel for a 75-80 grain pill.

This is an interesting cartridge. I would like it in a bolt gun, just for the simple fact I already have a 22-250 and several .223's, so it makes perfect sense to me for someone who has a .223 bolt gun they are looking to re barrel and gain performance. Be interesting to see results with a long throat and fast twist barrel for a 75-80 grain pill.

With a 26" barrel it might get 3100fps

I'm giving this thread a shot in the arm. How are your current feelings about the cartridge ? Would you build it again ? Thoughts about it comparing to the 224 Vaulkrie ? Thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.