2024 Meat Pole

Hey, Quigley257 that's a good looking Brittany. I'm supposed to be on my way to SD right now, traveling from Fairbanks AK. I have my three Brittany's with me. Truck blew an oil line last Friday. Hopefully it will get fixed today and we can be on the road again.
Take Care

8E5650B8-EE6C-43AD-A79A-76E7DD393079.jpeg
Not that exciting but freezers full the another year. Son got this little beauty with me tonight. Great shot also , 750 yards off of a fence post with our 30 nosler and 215 hybrids.

I think the 215 gr didn't expand.
Will find out shorty but it sure doesn't look like it.

Last edited:
Wyoming bull from last week. 420 yards with the 145 LRX from my 7 SAUM. First shot through the lungs, still standing and now quartering to me. Sent another at the point of the shoulder and chest which put him down.

Pass through on the lungs and while quartering, noticed the 2nd shot exited just in front of the rear quarter. Excellent penetration!

Snapseed.jpeg
Snapseed.jpeg
Snapseed.jpeg
Snapseed.jpeg

Wyoming bull from last week. 420 yards with the 145 LRX from my 7 SAUM. First shot through the lungs, still standing and now quartering to me. Sent another at the point of the shoulder and chest which put him down.

Pass through on the lungs and while quartering, noticed the 2nd shot exited just in front of the rear quarter. Excellent penetration!

View attachment 611013View attachment 611012View attachment 611014View attachment 611015
Great Bull and great pics !