• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2018 Ford Raptor

How does it tow a 30 foot 5'er? 😁😁😁
Ha ha well the 5th wheel would not be so good, you'll ruin the point of the truck. It tows a 40' flat bed trailer fine, did it last week when we went to the river. Kids wanted their quads, made the wife drive with the boat... gas made it fun! Saved 140 bucks one on fill driving into AZ to fill up. Worth the 16 miles round trip

Easter Sunday at 9pm MST & you don't have anything better to do with your time but talk 💩???

Didn't your mama tell you…"if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!" 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
Now we're bringing in moms....its an honest question. No need to be self conscious about a truck that's not even yours 😂😂

Ha ha well the 5th wheel would not be so good, you'll ruin the point of the truck. It tows a 40' flat bed trailer fine, did it last week when we went to the river. Kids wanted their quads, made the wife drive with the boat... gas made it fun! Saved 140 bucks one on fill driving into AZ to fill up. Worth the 16 miles round trip
Fuel sucks haha. I 40' foot flatbed is no joke. I'm honestly interested I how those things tow.

Fuel sucks haha. I 40' foot flatbed is no joke. I'm honestly interested I how those things tow.
I have the perfect setup. I'm running RPG Bump Stop kit, add some nitrogen to 120-140 psi with extended pads on the fix 2.5' and now I've increased my payload and reduced the sag. Tows it fine. Remove some air, put the thin pads on and off to baja

Now we're bringing in moms....its an honest question. No need to be self conscious about a truck that's not even yours 😂😂
Why didn't you PM the OP instead of blowing up this thread? It's a "For Sale" thread…not a passive aggressive therapy session about how the truck tows! Pretty sure you can go to Youtube or Google and get all the tow info your heart can desire😉

Your comment is right up there with complaining about the price of the item for sale. If you don't don't have access to $72k, why are you wasting the OP's TIME????

🎤 Drop

Why didn't you PM the OP instead of blowing up this thread? It's a "For Sale" thread…not a passive aggressive therapy session about how the truck tows! Pretty sure you can go to Youtube or Google and get all the tow info your heart can desire😉

Your comment is right up there with complaining about the price of the item for sale. If you don't don't have access to $72k, why are you wasting the OP's TIME????

🎤 Drop
Amen. Or about what other trucks they already drive or they had a Raptor etc 🤣

I have the perfect setup. I'm running RPG Bump Stop kit, add some nitrogen to 120-140 psi with extended pads on the fix 2.5' and now I've increased my payload and reduced the sag. Tows it fine. Remove some air, put the thin pads on and off to baja
Very cool man. Those trucks fill a pretty sweet niche. It would deff be cool to be able to put one through the paces.

🎤 Drop
It was a question not a comment. No need to be the thread police. Although your opinions are respected they really dont have room. Unless you're the OP selling what I'm asking about please refrain from entering your opinions.

It was a question not a comment. No need to be the thread police. Although your opinions are respected they really dont have room. Unless you're the OP selling what I'm asking about please refrain from entering your opinions.
Exactly, which shows that you were not genuinely interested in the truck's towing capacity 😉

CHECK MATE

Two very strong children.. and a model for a wife... does that seem like a fair offer?@?

Kasey
LOL, I guess I filled my Mid Life Crisis! Not to one up, but 4 kids later, model wife as well. I told her to go back to work! I'd prefer to work less these days and do more shooting. She complained about the steady stream of gunpowder rolling in... I just chuckled.

But any serious buyers needing a pick me up on life! This Truck is for you! MAGA will remind you of the good old days! pre Byeden.

LOL, I guess I filled my Mid Life Crisis! Not to one up, but 4 kids later, model wife as well. I told her to go back to work! I'd prefer to work less these days and do more shooting. She complained about the steady stream of gunpowder rolling in... I just chuckled.

But any serious buyers needing a pick me up on life! This Truck is for you! MAGA will remind you of the good old days! pre Byeden.
Haha fair enough man!!! Nice truck!!!