• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2018 Ford Raptor

waveslayer

Want to get to your hunting spot faster?! Want to get to the bugling bulls before the old Chevy loving hunters do? Want the ability to save on ammo and run over your prey? I've got the truck for you!

2018 Ford Raptor in Lead Foot Grey. With just 32,243 Miles on it, yes Fix Or Repair Daily, don't worry it's still under warranty and it comes with 100K mile extended warranty. Don't stress he's been extremely reliable! I hate to sell him, it's been my favorite truck, but unfortunately it seats 5 and with 4 kids and a wife I need a 6 seater.

Truck info:
802A package means loaded!
Lots of Extras! Wrapped in clear Xpel , look it up. It's perfect for hunting in the brushes, no scratches!!!!
Upgraded to Fox 3.0's custom tuned with RPG bump Stop kit. Why is that significant, it rides like your old grandma's Cadillac. With the Bump Stop kit you can add Nitrogen and extended pads and boom you have a towing beast! Works the same as air bags.
ADD bolt on bumper, perfect for clearance and game retrieval with speed.
LED lights added to make night hunting legal because it will be as bright as day!
2 spare tires, for those who like to hit rocks and nails
Naviks phone mirroring to monitor your posts on this forum through the truck's screen.
Trifold bed cover sealed up to keep your rifle or bow free of dust.
Sprayed in liner for the wheelwells and bed.
Deaver leaf springs to eliminate wheel hop.
And to lower the price by 6K I can remove all suspension upgrades and sell you the truck with the factory suspension that has about 5K miles on it.
If you buy it as is, you get all factory suspension for free. Plus oil filters ans air filters, you'll want.
RPG upper ARM upgrades as well.
20190420_111549.jpg
20190424_173203.jpg
20190413_150838.jpg
20190420_111549.jpg
20190413_150829.jpg
20220220_125808.jpg

Asking $72,000 as is, or $66,000 converted back to factory. Located in Southern CA, can travel as far as Utah, Colorado, and Montana... but only if you're buying the truck. PM for more info
20190601_180152.jpg
20190601_180152.jpg
20190424_173203.jpg

Last edited:
Want to get to your hunting spot faster?! Want to get to the bugling bulls before the old Chevy loving hunters do? Want the ability to save on ammo and run over your prey? I've got the truck for you!

2018 Ford Raptor in Lead Foot Grey. With just 32,243 Miles on it, yes Fix Or Repair Daily, don't worry it's still under warranty and it comes with 100K mile extended warranty. Don't stress he's been extremely reliable! I hate to sell him, it's been my favorite truck, but unfortunately it seats 5 and with 4 kids and a wife I need a 6 seater.

Truck info:
802A package means loaded!
Lots of Extras! Wrapped in clear Xpel , look it up. It's perfect for hunting in the brushes, no scratches!!!!
Upgraded to Fox 3.0's custom tuned with RPG bump Stop kit. Why is that significant, it rides like your old grandma's Cadillac. With the Bump Stop kit you can add Nitrogen and extended pads and boom you have a towing beast! Works the same as air bags.
ADD bolt on bumper, perfect for clearance and game retrieval with speed.
LED lights added to make night hunting legal because it will be as bright as day!
2 spare tires, for those who like to hit rocks and nails
Naviks phone mirroring to monitor your posts on this forum through the truck's screen.
Trifold bed cover sealed up to keep your rifle or bow free of dust.
Sprayed in liner for the wheelwells and bed.
Deaver leaf springs to eliminate wheel hop.
And to lower the price by 6K I can remove all suspension upgrades and sell you the truck with the factory suspension that has about 5K miles on it.
If you buy it as is, you get all factory suspension for free. Plus oil filters ans air filters, you'll want.
RPG upper ARM upgrades as well.View attachment 357473View attachment 357472View attachment 357474View attachment 357473View attachment 357475View attachment 357476

Asking $72,000 as is, or $66,000 converted back to factory. Located in Southern CA, can travel as far as Utah, Colorado, and Montana... but only if you're buying the truck. PM for more infoView attachment 357471View attachment 357471View attachment 357472
Great trucks. Loved that style when Ford came out with the "RAPTOR"

Hmmm I had to sign a contract with my wife "No more Jeep's"…

Gorgeous! Pro tip- you can make it a 6 or 7 seater by installing a seat or two in the bed near the cab. Open the rear window and the person in that seat can pass drinks forward from the cooler in the bed.

I have a '20 F250 King Ranch, or I would be all over this. Good luck!