2016 LRH Group Hunt for mule deer with Non-Typical Outfitters

I have three at present time, I just got on WY Game and Fish website to verify. I will get another point for 2015 as I will put in for point only so that I don't accidently draw for 2015. Then I should draw for 2016 as I will have 4 if I pay extra for the special draw correct?

Len, are there any openings for 2016 left for this hunt? I have 5 points now and will have 6 by the 2016 app period.

Thanks!

I just purchased another Pref Point. I should be set and ready for 2016 in the Special Draw to get a Mule Deer tag.
I'm really looking forward to the hunt!

Congratulations, Len. It is nice to see a plan come together and harvest a nice buck. Bet you were confident in the shot after all the long range shooting.

R.J.

hey len not sure if this is covered but was wondering with your group hunt is the price for one hunter 4995? or do you only get that price if you have 2 hunters? or you get the better pricing cause of your group hunt? if its not to late I'm interested and have 4 points and assume would have 5 going into the draw in january? if its to late then ill be more on the ball for 2017
thank you!!

A friend of mine and a member of this forum who I met and hunted with this year in Wy told me that you were putting together hunts with NTO.
I would be interested in 2017, I have been corresponding with Robb about reserving a hunt for 2017 or 18,

I already have an archery elk hunt scheduled for 2016 with another outfitter.

I will be placing a deposit with NTO, I have 5 Pts going into this years draw so I will have 6 mule deer points in 2017.

Thanks,

Mike

Robb usually reports on the hunt season later when his workload settles down.

But meanwhile here is a picture he sent me. Both huge deer were hunted specifically by LRH members in the first week. But they weren't killed until hunters in the second week killed them both on their own 5th day of hunting.

It's a reminder that hunting for deer scoring over 200 inches can be TOUGH.

Attachments

• DSC07035-1.jpg
    DSC07035-1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 128
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.