2 milestones in 1 year

Varmint Hunter, my WV groundhogs have vanished due to 2 reasons: me & coyotes. My single day groundhog record was 36. My single day ID rockchuck record was 65. After 1905 chucks the last 6 years they're getting a little scarcer. The farmers love it.

No pain from shooting. Muzzle breaks on the big guns. Varmint guns-.223, .22=250, .250 Sav. AI, 6mm AI are babbys. Wrists get a little sore on cleaning all the deer. To be expected for someone older than 3 hills!

Wow....It's nice to finally match up a face with the famous Hitman name. For those that don't know, Hitman wrote featured articles for JD Jones Sixgunner publication for many, many years. It was a newspaper type magazine and Hitman was the star. He must have published a hundred articles in that rag over the years. I only wrote one. At the time, around 1992, almost all of the articles published were about hunting with single shot pistols. I wrote one up, where three of us shot 6 hogs in Carizzo Springs, TX using a 41 Auto Mag, 45 Win Mag Wildey, 357 Coonan, 45 Win Mag LAR Grizzly, and a Freedom Arms 454. It was a wild lead slinging cowboy shootfest.

Tony

Recent Posts