You bought ANOTHER gun!!!???

I guess I have it a bit different than most. My wife's response would be something like this"that's awesome, did you get me one too?" Then I would be on the hook to build her a new one. Her 280 AI scored 8 kills this year through her, me and friends. It's a semi custom and now she is full set on a full custom.

Good friend of mine had a FFL and every time a new rifle or handgun showed up he told his wife it was for me! All good until she ask me how did I like my new guns? I said huh? And boy did she get launched!!!! And I got blamed by both! He told her I backed out of the deals so he HAD to keep them which made her mad at me! He was mad I didn't cover for him! Man I lost on all accounts!

I have a recipe for a snack that my cousin made up. "Carne Apache" = "Apache Meat"

You can use meat from any of the rounds. Cut it in to pieces/strips the size of half your little finger, then put them in a bowl and cover them in fresh squeezed lime juice for about 3 hours, turning the meat every half hour or so. (Dont use bottled lime juice, and the lime juice cooks the meat, no heat involved) After the 3 or 4 hours, you drain the lime juice, then cover the meat again with half soy sauce and half worstershire sauce, some ground black pepper, and add some of your favorite hot sauce, mix well and refrigerate for an hour or so.

Eat on top of saltines or tortilla chips, pair it with your favorite beer/wine of course.

I eat a lot of raw deer meat, i cut some up before cooking a dish or grilling it, just as a snack, or sometimes like sashimi. If you haven't tried it? I don't know what you are waiting for

Seems like something to try out.

Just curious, what's that have to do with the above question? 😀

Recent Posts