You bought ANOTHER gun!!!???

E) Grab your chest, fall to the ground and fake a heart attack. The E.R bill is a bummer, but if she loves you she will be relieved you lived and will also be afraid to bring it up again so as not to upset you in your delicate condition.

Note: Must be used sparingly as this can get expensive and the wife will eventually call your bluff.

E) Grab your chest, fall to the ground and fake a heart attack. The E.R bill is a bummer, but if she loves you she will be relieved you lived and will also be afraid to bring it up again so as not to upset you in your delicate condition.

Note: Must be used sparingly as this can get expensive and the wife will eventually call your bluff.
While I have heard of people even younger than me having heart attacks, nonetheless at the age of 31 I'm not sure I can credibly play that particular card haha

While I have heard of people even younger than me having heart attacks, nonetheless at the age of 31 I'm not sure I can credibly play that particular card haha
You gotta sell it ! Thrash around like a fish out of water , cry out to the Lord , have a little spittle on your face , come on man , it's like you don't even want a new gun . LOL

D all the way. Blessed with a wife that shoots, hunts, loves fishing and camping, so no need to hide them.

She wants a new shotgun for hunting birds, so that means another rifle for me, and also working on one for my son. She bought me my last gun safe, so she knows I need to fill that one up too.
Check out the Beretta A400 Extreme Plus for her. Shoots 2 3/4", 3", and 3 1/2" but will not beat her up with the recoil.

New guy here .But I went with once they made it in the safe undetected I was good to go.Now the safes are full and I can't hide them anymore. She says I can't buy a new safe I said you didn't say I can't trade the smaller safe in towards a bigger !
Cemeteries are full of husbands who believed they could outwit their wives...just sayin...

Recent Posts