• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27 MOA EBR-2C

Tangent

I'm looking to sell my Gen 2 Razor 4.5-27x56

I purchased this scope new about a year ago. It was not used hunting or in matches, just to the range and then back into the safe. Scope is in great condition. There are the standard slight wear marks on the turret caps from zeroing (see first picture). I can add additional pictures of anything specific.

Includes original box and all original contents. ***LAST Price Drop*** Priced to sell at SPF shipped CONUS.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
I'm looking to sell my Gen 2 Razor 4.5-27x56 with EBR-2C reticle MOA/MOA

I purchased this scope new about a year ago. It was not used hunting or in matches, just to the range and then back into the safe. Scope is in great condition. There are the standard slight wear marks on the turret caps from zeroing (see first picture). I can add additional pictures of anything specific.

I've ran it out to 1,400 yards many times, return to zero and tracking is perfect.

Includes original box and all original contents. Priced to sell at $1,700 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 161482

View attachment 161483
View attachment 161484
Tanget ,I wouldn't mind having the sun shade from it if your willing to part with it,mine got crushed in a hunting accident.just let me know OK?

Tanget ,I wouldn't mind having the sun shade from it if your willing to part with it,mine got crushed in a hunting accident.just let me know OK?
Will do. I'll keep the sunshade with the scope for now for a potential buyer, but I'll let you know if that changes.

PMs Responded too

***LAST PRICE DROP*** >>SPF.<<
I'll just keep this guy if it doesn't move at this price.

This will make a great x-mas present for someone, haha.

Last edited: