• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Austin Halleck 50 cal Muzzloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRR

I have for sale an Austin Halleck 50 Cal muzzloader. Used for deer hunting. I bow hunt only now. So I don't need the A&H. 200.00 Plus shipping. Synthetic stock, Fiber optic sights.
Email me for pics. Having problems posting.
Thanks
TRR
[email protected]

If I were a ML shooter I'd be all over this one.

$200.00 is a steal........

I just tuned one of these for a fella that wanted to reach 400 yards.

45 Cal sabots put 'em under MOA @ 410 yards which was right at 5 Mll drop from 100 yard zero.

Pretty darn sweet.....

Just doin' some promoting.

Roy... Can this be used in Idaho for muzzleloader season? It looks to be a bolt action and I thought idaho rules were that the muzzleloader must only be loaded from the muzzle.

Help me out... I was very interested until I realized that it looks like it could be loaded from the action. Am I wrong in this? Not much experience with muzzleloading.

It is a muzzleloader. The bolt is only for putting in the primer and putting it up against the breech plug. You also remove the bolt and then the breech plug for cleaning.
Hope this helps.
BTW: I have several AH rifles. They are shooters for sure and parts are still available.

Roy... Can this be used in Idaho for muzzleloader season? It looks to be a bolt action and I thought idaho rules were that the muzzleloader must only be loaded from the muzzle.

Help me out... I was very interested until I realized that it looks like it could be loaded from the action. Am I wrong in this? Not much experience with muzzleloading.

The only way it 'can't' be used for ID ML seasons is if a shotgun primer ignition gizmo is installed.

On the one I worked on, which was intended for a fella that couldn't possess a "rifle" had a tactical scope and a shotgun primer gizmo.

Put a decent peep sight on her and you'll do good in ML Season. Me thinks....

Status
Not open for further replies.