• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB/WTTF 6.5PRC ammo & components

Shortmag11

Just picked up a Browning X-bolt Pro in 6.5 PRC. Looking for 143 ELDX factory ammo, RCBS 2 piece die set, new or once fired brass and projectiles. Mainly 143 ELDX, 156 Berger's or 140 AB's. I have .277, .284 and 30cal projectiles I can trade or buy outright. May also have a few boxes of factory 300wsm and 270wsm to trade. PM me if you have something. Thanks

If it helps, midsouth will take backorders for the Hornady and Forester dies, not RCBS. Ebay and gunbroker yield results, but more than I am willing to pay for Hornady or RCBS dies ($130-$150). I got my hornady bushing sizing die for $20 on amazon 18 months ago, didn't include the bushing. Whidden bushing sizing die is $98 and can be backordered through their website. I use my hornady 6.5 creedmoor seating die, so if you have one on the bench you might just need the sizing die. Best bet may be to put a backorder in and wait if you're not in a rush.

As far as brass, I have a backorder in with Euro optic for the lapua brass. They had originally said spring 2021 release.

Hope this helps.

I might be letting go of some agd new 6.5 prc brass i got 250 rounds last week new in the box standard finish but not sure yet still thinking, also have 3 lbs of 4831sc coming in two days might let 1 lb go also

If it helps, midsouth will take backorders for the Hornady and Forester dies, not RCBS. Ebay and gunbroker yield results, but more than I am willing to pay for Hornady or RCBS dies ($130-$150). I got my hornady bushing sizing die for $20 on amazon 18 months ago, didn't include the bushing. Whidden bushing sizing die is $98 and can be backordered through their website. I use my hornady 6.5 creedmoor seating die, so if you have one on the bench you might just need the sizing die. Best bet may be to put a backorder in and wait if you're not in a rush.

As far as brass, I have a backorder in with Euro optic for the lapua brass. They had originally said spring 2021 release.

Hope this helps.
I'm on notify lists all over. Only been a few days so I'm impatiently waiting lol. 6.5/.264 is a new caliber for me so it's like starting from scratch

I might be letting go of some agd new 6.5 prc brass i got 250 rounds last week new in the box standard finish but not sure yet still thinking, also have 3 lbs of 4831sc coming in two days might let 1 lb go also
Fortunately I'm good on powder. Except H1000. I'd like to try it out but I've got plenty RL-26 and 4831. If you decide to get rid of 100 of the brass shoot me a pm please.

Will Do, just making sure before I let any of it go been trying like the dikens to get hands on this stuff i also am on a ton of notify list and backorders. My new rifle is suppose to be done here in about 6 more weeks so cant wait to break in and do some reloads for it

Rifle builder said for the 24" proof barrel they have had the most success with 4831sc I have a ton of 4831 so got lucky last week and found the 3lbs