Hello from Atlanta, Jawja!

Marplot

Happy to be here. My wife and I live in an old schoolhouse outside of Atlanta. We are senior couple. Active and healthy. We have three big dogs, German Shepherd, Rottweiler and their puppy ShepWeiler at 90 pounds! We collect antique cars and have a fascination with firearms. Ranging from the 1750s to modern. Muzzleloaders to German drillings and double rifles. We take lots of pictures!

Not our restaurant, but we like the name!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Bill and Anne

Attachments

• Bill and Anne Marsh.jpg
    Bill and Anne Marsh.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Happy to be here. My wife and I live in an old schoolhouse outside of Atlanta. We are senior couple. Active and healthy. We have three big dogs, German Shepherd, Rottweiler and their puppy ShepWeiler at 90 pounds! We collect antique cars and have a fascination with firearms. Ranging from the 1750s to modern.

Looking froward to getting to know you!

Bill and Anne
Welcome from sw PA here. Great forum, lots to glean here.

Happy to be here. My wife and I live in an old schoolhouse outside of Atlanta. We are senior couple. Active and healthy. We have three big dogs, German Shepherd, Rottweiler and their puppy ShepWeiler at 90 pounds! We collect antique cars and have a fascination with firearms. Ranging from the 1750s to modern. Muzzleloaders to German drillings and double rifles. We take lots of pictures!

Not our restaurant, but we like the name!

Looking forward to getting to know you!

Bill and Anne
Greetings from the Big Sky Country. Welcome to LRH, and enjoy!

Ed