Winchester #41 primers

DWier

I'm running out of small rifle primers. I found some winchester #41 primers and was wondering if anyone has used these in anything other than AR 15 loads. Specifically I'm considering using them in my 6.5 cm loads. I know they are small rifle primers and I want to use them in lapua brass with small rifle primer pockets. Any reason I shouldn't? Thanks for your help.

I'm running out of small rifle primers. I found some winchester #41 primers and was wondering if anyone has used these in anything other than AR 15 loads. Specifically I'm considering using them in my 6.5 cm loads. I know they are small rifle primers and I want to use them in lapua brass with small rifle primer pockets. Any reason I shouldn't? Thanks for your help.
Someone please correct me if I am wrong. The 41s have the same charge as small rifle magnum primers with a harder cup to prevent misfires from the heavier striker hitting it.
Should be perfectly fine using them on the recommendation you reduce your charge and work back up checking for pressure.