Which blind is the best?

blipelt

I am looking at buying a new ground blind and want some input on which ones are lasting. My friend has had some terrible luck with ground blinds. I have a escape hub style blind and one hub has now broken. I was looking at a double bull and liked the material and construction. Is there any other ones built to withstand the windy state of ND? Are they all pretty much made by the same company? Primos?

Brent

I've been using an Ameristep Intimidator for the past several years. Have had good luck with it here in windy ND. :) It is also a hub style blind, have not had any problems with the hubs, yet.

huntin1

Which gun is the best?
Which scope is the best?
Which caliber is the best?
Which bow is the best?

LOL!

Get it?

Anyway, in my opinion, Double Bull has done a great job carving themselves a large piece of the pie when it comes to a quality ground blind. Currently I use and like my ASAT blind. It still hasn't got tested by weather and time, so I can't comment on it's longevity yet. I do love the easy setup and take down, along with the pattern! It's easy to pack up and comes with a packable pack with back straps.

iSnipe

Only time will tell but so far the Vision from Primos has been everything I could wish for at half the price of the 2XBull. Since this is the first season with it, I can't say how well it will hold up.

I hunt with double bulls, I tried the cheaper ones, It was not a good experience. The double bulls will not let you down.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.