best blinds? scent technology? Onyx maps?

wildcat westerner

Hello,
Returning to bowhunting after a long absence due to being mobility impaired. I am learning about scent technology, these ground blinds, and Onx maps. It has been a LONG while. It appears these scent uses can be very useful and the efforts to reduce scents, such as baking soda washes , and hanging clothes on a base camp clothesline and daily uses of scent blocker, are all new to me. I see the ads for these" Tide we" ground blinds with 270-360 degree visualization. Does anyone have experience with them for long term usage?
Onx maps. I shall be going into mountainous areas and setting up a ground blind (s) to be hunting that-those sites and have learned to hunt from tree stands in the Midwest. How can you best set up a stand for long term (3 weeks?) usage. I do know about these crazy winds above 6,000 feet and using steel "T" posts on the four corners of the blind for immobility no matter the wind gusts.

Thanks in advance,

WW

I have staked some blinds in some pretty windy places. I have good luck running some bungee cords in the four guide wires. running longer tent stakes. leave the stakes that come with the blind home.