What's for New Years Eve Dinner?

My wife asked me what she should get on her way home from work. I told her whatever she wants and it could be fancy or simple, it was up to her. She came home with some chicken breasts green beans and cream of chicken soup so I'm trying to make the most out of it.
That's sounds like a great meal, we eat that at least twice a week and love it. We splurge this year and didn't have Lobsters flown in. instead bought from Publixs sent from NE, had some salmon from a friend in AK, Moose Steak from a friend that got one from NL.
As long as you and your family are together and by God's grace you are all healthy. Nothing better than FAMILY.
Years ago when I would travel I would get game from all over and freeze. Then on the last night of the year we would give thanks to GOD and eat our Bounty.
It is not the same anymore since no funds and can;t trave a lot. BUT we still have the best New Year meals even if it is Hot dogs and Chef Boy are Dee.
It is not what you have, but who you have it with!!!
GOD
FAMILY
COUNTRY

Would like everyone to say a prayer for a loved one that needs help or just a friend or just someone you know that needs help!
Maybe even someone that you don't know needs help!

Gday coyote shadow tracker
First is it ok I call you len as I seem to be replying to your threads a bit as they interest me & way easier with typing Len

Here's part of our dinner ( tea to some of us aussies) flathead fillets dusted in flour then tossed in a little salt & pepper
Cooked in butter ( not margarine) & a white wine
Served with salad & chips ( homegrown) & home made tartar sauce

Prawn cocktail ( freshly caught & guess like your shrimp ) was entree
served on lettuce leaf & homemade seafood sauce
D7972266-F879-4301-AF23-0CE3CCC97E37.jpeg

Flathead is a salt water fish & don't know if you guys get them up there I have pictures somewhere if you're interested to see them

Happy new year to all
Cheers

Gday coyote shadow tracker
First is it ok I call you len as I seem to be replying to your threads a bit as they interest me & way easier with typing Len

Here's part of our dinner ( tea to some of us aussies) flathead fillets dusted in flour then tossed in a little salt & pepper
Cooked in butter ( not margarine) & a white wine
Served with salad & chips ( homegrown) & home made tartar sauce

Prawn cocktail ( freshly caught & guess like your shrimp ) was entree
served on lettuce leaf & homemade seafood sauce
View attachment 527833

Flathead is a salt water fish & don't know if you guys get them up there I have pictures somewhere if you're interested to see them

Happy new year to all
Cheers
Fordy
Does that look GOOD!!!!