Votes: 822 22.2%
  • 45-54

Votes: 849 22.9%
  • 55-64

Votes: 810 21.9%
  • 65+

Votes: 313 8.4%

• Total voters
Old enough to play the DEAN MARTIN character in the Pittsburgh "RAT PACK".................When a message came over the "teletype" ;years ago , CARY GRANT WAS IN HIS AGENTS OFFICE, TO SEE IT RECIEVED. .....It read, .."How old Cary Grant? The actor, retorted.... tell him..."Old CARY GRANT , JUST FINE, HOW YOU?

Last edited:
Old enough to play the DEAN MARTIN character in the Pittsburgh "RAT PACK".................When a message came over the "teletype" ;years ago , CARY GRANT WAS IN HIS AGENTS OFFICE, TO SEE IT RECIEVED. .....It read, .."How old Cary Grant? The actor, retorted.... tell him..."Old CARY GRANT FINE, HOW YOU?

LOL Cleandean, was your first gun a flintlock?

If the creek don't rise, 65 in a week and half. Im so surprised>

Congratulations, not everyone gets to 65.

Do NOT BLINK or you will be 75 then 80.

Advice! Enjoy life, travel while you can and stay as active as possible.

Do what you want to do and don't do the rest. Be opinionated who cares.

Yep yep and exactly. $ keeps me from going everywhere I want, but I am active, hunt shoot and live in small community of 11. almost just right. only 10 too many.
AND e-mailing my government reps on how/why they are screwing the/MY/OUR country.
Being dilligent/alert never ever ends. Freedom is sacrifice. Love it. THEY can COME whenever they like. They should bring help though. Target rich enviroments are the best.gun)gun)gun)gun)

Yep yep and exactly. $ keeps me from going everywhere I want, but I am active, hunt shoot and live in small community of 11. almost just right. only 10 too many.
AND e-mailing my government reps on how/why they are screwing the/MY/OUR country.
Being dilligent/alert never ever ends. Freedom is sacrifice. Love it. THEY can COME whenever they like. They should bring help though. Target rich enviroments are the best.gun)gun)gun)gun)

Hi. Fred,

We met the other day out at the Cossa range. I'm taking my tractor out to
clear off a parking spot on the 1000 yd range on the 20th, plan on some
shooting after the work party. Got to break in that new range and targets.

Ron R Hunter1

Wish I could be there. Im saving my gas for a trip to glass butte area to ranch sit a few days. friday to monday. I hate paying $4.95 for gas here at Brothers. Going to look for lion sign and hunt hard while there. Good area for cats.
And pay day is right around the cor ner. So I'll have to pass this time. Will probably make it next time.
Wish I could remember you, but oh well you know.

Wish I could be there. Im saving my gas for a trip to glass butte area to ranch sit a few days. friday to monday. I hate paying $4.95 for gas here at Brothers. Going to look for lion sign and hunt hard while there. Good area for cats.
And pay day is right around the cor ner. So I'll have to pass this time. Will probably make it next time.
Wish I could remember you, but oh well you know.

The old guy shooting the savage 7mm, with the Barska scope.

Have fun looking for cats. Yup, fuel is high.

oh ya, i remember you. impressive scope. trying to save some money for one for my vanguard series 2 in 300winmag.
im hopping they are still available in late may for $260.00. found several on ebay like you said. keeping my fingers crossed.
ya, gasoline, ugg and grrr.:Dgun)

Congratulations!

May you have a long and happy life.

If you are not already involved in protecting our rights to own
firearms, please do so now.

I'm with you on that one for sure. All N.H. liscense plates have on them, "Live Free or Die" a famous quote from General Stark ....

Lets all of us stand up and be counted, or our grand children will never have what we have had. Never know the thrill of the hunt, or to just stand on a mountain top, with a rifle in hand, and take in the beauty of our America. To stand there next to your hunting partner and gaze at the beauty of it all. My mentor was an Infantry Soldier, who I miss dearly. Hunting partners like he was, are far and few between. I am lucky and taught my Son, and Grandsons, as he wished me too. They carry his guns now, and I hope their grandkids carry mine, some day; but they aint gettin um for a long time. I'm only in my 60's... LOL
gun)