What is the the most flat shooting cartridge yall can think of?

I was having a conversation with a fellow member here over "flat shooting cartridges" because I've been in search of a flat shooting cartridge/bullet combination for coyotes.

I'm currently shooting a 25-06 which gives me a MPBR on a 4" target of 298yds with a 115vld. I'm switching to an 80gr barnes ttsx to see what kind of speeds I can get and hopefully stretch that MPBR a little bit more. When this barrel goes south I will probably go back with a 25-06AI or 25sherman.

I know there are some wildcats out there that could possibly be "flat-er" and a realistic choice for coyotes and would like to hear yalls opinions.

I'm not looking to neck down a 308win to 17cal or run a 110vmax in a 300rum or anything wild like that. I'd like to keep powder consumption as low as possible. Barrel life isn't a huge concern but it like to get 800 rounds out of it.

What are yalls thoughts?
IMO there's a balance of MPBR and usable, realistic hunting range. You can stretch out MPBR with lighter bullets but then there is a point of diminishing returns. I find that most over bore varmint cartridges illustrate this very well. Much like a 22-250 pushing a 40 gr whatever. You'll get a decent MPBR but after 400 yards the bullet drops like a rock. Which is why I prefer a higher BC bullet. My 260 AI load still has a 250 yard MPBR but is good out to 800 yards on deer. I barely missed a coyote at 1750 yards with it a month ago.

I was having a conversation with a fellow member here over "flat shooting cartridges" because I've been in search of a flat shooting cartridge/bullet combination for coyotes.

I'm currently shooting a 25-06 which gives me a MPBR on a 4" target of 298yds with a 115vld. I'm switching to an 80gr barnes ttsx to see what kind of speeds I can get and hopefully stretch that MPBR a little bit more. When this barrel goes south I will probably go back with a 25-06AI or 25sherman.

I know there are some wildcats out there that could possibly be "flat-er" and a realistic choice for coyotes and would like to hear yalls opinions.

I'm not looking to neck down a 308win to 17cal or run a 110vmax in a 300rum or anything wild like that. I'd like to keep powder consumption as low as possible. Barrel life isn't a huge concern but it like to get 800 rounds out of it.

What are yalls thoughts?

What are yalls thoughts?
Since I was 14, pouring through the Ammo Specs in the 1972 edition Gun Digest, It's been the 257 Weatherby. Finally got one a few years ago, and it's been a pleasure to shoot. I go to the 7RM outside 500 yds, but I've never seen anything explode a varmint like the 257 Bee....

My 260 AI using my dual purpose varmint/ deer load. I still haven't pushed it hard with other powders so I think this is still slow for the cartridge. Slow but accurate. View attachment 568480
XSN10S: what program or app are you using that produces a data card like this? It has a really good looking card output. I've been using the old Sierra program version 6 since the 00's. It works but the output isn't nice and clean, comparatively. Thanks!

The beating wouldn't be too bad in a 34 pound Armalite AR-50, about 80% of what I used to put up with shooting my 10 pound .416 Rem. Mag.

The beating wouldn't be too bad in a 34 pound Armalite AR-50, about 80% of what I used to put up with shooting my 10 pound .416 Rem. Mag.
I don't know what my .416 weighs but it's a walnut m70.
1.75x6 leupold.
It shoots factory loads very tight, thank goodness. I never wanted to pressure it up any higher.!