What broadhead for baited black bear ?

Montec solid steel fixed, will take down a bear easily, dropped mine last year with a 100 grain out of a Ten Point Vapor RS 470. 100 GRAIN complete pass through , he made about 75 yards. heavy fur soaks up lots of blood leaving little blood trails.Montec is solid steel the larger head, shown next to Muzzy , a very good head also but will not penetrate as much as the Montec.

Before Montec broad heads were first available a friend of mine gave me a dozen to try out from a friend of his that owned the Company.....they shot very good out of my Mathews Bow....I also liked they were three blade you could sharpen your self....
Thats were the likes stopped....shot a very large buck with one and it ended my liking of the broadhead....what happened at less than 20 yards I shot the buck and the broadhead exploded getting very little penetration finding the arrow a short distance away....looking at the broadhead there were no blades any more only the threaded part....I took them off my arrows and used my Snuffers.....
The following year opening day I shot a buck with a bad limp and a large swollen shoulder....it was the buck I shot with the Montec there were pieces of the broadhead in the shoulder.....

Stay with your Muzzy. They go straight and don't deflect. If over bait, you will be elevated with sharp angles. I have tried lots of broadheads, and I have been very pleased with the repeated performance of the muzzy. My buddy uses the Thunder Head and he smokes them as well. I stay away from mechanical and now use the 4 blade muzzy for bear over bait. The Trocar tip seems to be the trick. Don't use a broadhead with a flat cutting blade tip, they seem to deflect.