• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted: Lapua 300 Win Mag brass

Thanks for the source. I still would like to find the Lapua brass if possible. Somebody somewhere must still have some that they don't need.

I'm still looking for the Lapua brass. I am sure that somebody has some that they don't need. Let me put them to good use. Thanks.

Paul

Thank you so much. You have to be quick, I see. Broz bought them 20 minutes ago. Thanks again.

Paul

Hopefully I will receive this brass. I still need more to be where I want to be in feeding my new rifle. Please let me know if you or anyone has some that are not needed. Thanks.

God bless all on this site.

Merry Christmas!

Paul

There is a guy in this section that is listing RWS brass, which is just as good if not better.

Thanks all! I'm still looking for someone to let me have some Lapua brass. I need any amount up to 400 pieces for my own use in a new rifle that I am have made by American Precision Arms. If y'all have not checked them out, you really should. They know how to make a high precision rifle. Tell Jared or Mark that I sent you. Come on. Shake loose. Please let me buy the brass you really are not using. Thanks. God bless you!

Paul

I'm still needing some Lapua brass for my new 300 Win Mag. Anybody have some they can spare? Thanks.

Paul