• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Want to buy savage 116 aftermarket stock

woozy

Looking for something to drop my savage 116 6.5x284 in McMillan,hs or b&c here is some pics if it helps

Woozy, 11/26/2014. Ring a bell?

Ok I got ya now I had a thread over on the gunsmith section asking what was available for this model savage now I'm wanting to buy one I would just order one but I don't know enuf about the savages to do that it's not cut and dry like ordering a remington stock

Ok I got ya now I had a thread over on the gunsmith section asking what was available for this model savage now I'm wanting to buy one I would just order one but I don't know enuf about the savages to do that it's not cut and dry like ordering a remington stock

Whew, thought I was losing it there. Simply call Stocky's toll free # and tell them what you have and the stock you want. They sell B&C, McMillan, Manners, and HS Precision. Took 4 months to get a B&C in a special color. Some will take longer. Expect to pay $289 to $$$$$. IMO all need some bedding. Again good luck