• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Aftermarket Stock for Savage 116 300WM

tnolly

I'd like to replace the Crapperware stock on my factory Savage 116 in 300 WM. I bought detachable box magazine model and haven't seen any B & C or HS Precision stocks available for sale. I haven't owned either brand, but anything's got to be better than the factory stock. Let me know if someone has one for sale or where I could find one.

THanks,
Tnolly

Stockade makes the best composite stocks for Savages. You can get them out of the mold and do the finish work and painting yourself. Or they will do the finish work and you paint. Or you can get them ready to drop in. I have two Stockade stocks and think they are the best value of any Savage stock.

If you want laminate wood. I'd suggest Joel Russo or one of the laminates from Sharp Shooter Supply.

If it is a centerfeed magazine, your only choice in synthetic is Stockade. I'e got the same problem.

Thanks for the help. I looked into the Stockade brand and I think I'll order one over the winter so it's ready for next year. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I have a stockade gun works woodchuck. Good stock for the money. No detachable mag set up however. Yours for 175 you ship.
Thanks,
T

That won't work, its for a short action centerfeed. They don't have anything for the long action centerfeed.
I talked to both Choate and Bell and Carlson @ the Shot Show about thier Savage Tatical stock. B&C is working on the long center feed. Choate said if they get enough requests they will do it.

Recent Posts