• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Radian Carbon with Ball Head Tripod Kit TR-RADB - Must Sell**

We have a NEW IN THE BOX -never opened! **Reduced**
VORTEX RADIAN™ CARBON FIBER TRIPOD + BALL HEAD
As some of you know me I at one time would purchase (3) of everything. One for Jill, one for her father and one for me. We bought this for Bill a few months back for his birthday and he is no longer hunting or shooting due to age and health issues. Selling this very good and NEW Tripod for $775.00 shipped to Continual US. **or BO**
Look at the AAAAA reviews for the Tripod. Super sturdy. If you are PRS or a SERIOUS hunter everyone uses a TriPOD. This Tripod is ROCK SOLID. Check out all the UTubers on the internet. It can adjust to any configuration that your heart desires! (and you can shoot comfortably). Works GREAT with a Spotting scope or Binos!
YOU NEED THIS - PRS Competition, Hunting PD /Chucks to Elk, Moose, Caraboooo, Wolves.
Lions, Tigers and BEARS O MY!
Best on the market.

• UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
  • FULLY TRANSFERABLE
  • NO RECEIPT NEEDED
These pictures are of our Radian that we use, Scope, Bags, Death Grip, Rifle not included. The one we have for sale is in NIB and never opened.
Payment : PayPal F&F, Zelle, Check, MO.

Any questions please PM us.

Radian Carbon Tripod + Ball Head

Radian Carbon Tripod + Ball Head
vortexoptics.com

Thanks
Len & Jill

Sick rifle set up man!

Sick rifle set up man!
Thanks
I built it with these components:
Accuracy International: AX AICS Chassis
Defiance Deviant Short Action
Bartlein Barrel 1:8 twist 26" Heavy Palma
YHM Suppressor
MPA Scope Mount
Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5X14-56
Harris Bi Pod
Rear Mono Pod
Radian Carbon Tripod
.260 Rem, Lapua Brass, 142gr SMK, BR2 Primer, H-4350
Shoots 4" groups at 1K

Thanks
I built it with these components:
Accuracy International: AX AICS Chassis
Defiance Deviant Short Action
Bartlein Barrel 1:8 twist 26" Heavy Palma
YHM Suppressor
MPA Scope Mount
Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5X14-56
Harris Bi Pod
Rear Mono Pod
Radian Carbon Tripod
.260 Rem, Lapua Brass, 142gr SMK, BR2 Primer, H-4350
Shoots 4" groups at 1K

Aw man very cool the ax chassis is sick. I would like one for my 300wm I'm building on a defiance action as well
You e got a tac driver there

Aw man very cool the ax chassis is sick. I would like one for my 300wm I'm building on a defiance action as well
You e got a tac driver there
Yes the AICS AX is an awesome Chassis. I had another one in LA and sold it to a friend (wish I kept it for a .338LM).
Check out MPA Chassis. We switched to MPA and have several Matrix Pro Chassis for our comp/target rifles.