• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vortex Radian Carbon with Ball Head Tripod Kit TR-RADB - Must Sell**

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We have a NEW IN THE BOX -never opened! **Reduced**
VORTEX RADIAN™ CARBON FIBER TRIPOD + BALL HEAD
As some of you know me I at one time would purchase (3) of everything. One for Jill, one for her father and one for me. We bought this for Bill a few months back for his birthday and he is no longer hunting or shooting due to age and health issues. Selling this very good and NEW Tripod for $775.00 shipped to Continual US. **or BO**
Look at the AAAAA reviews for the Tripod. Super sturdy. If you are PRS or a SERIOUS hunter everyone uses a TriPOD. This Tripod is ROCK SOLID. Check out all the UTubers on the internet. It can adjust to any configuration that your heart desires! (and you can shoot comfortably). Works GREAT with a Spotting scope or Binos!
YOU NEED THIS - PRS Competition, Hunting PD /Chucks to Elk, Moose, Caraboooo, Wolves.
Lions, Tigers and BEARS O MY!
Best on the market.

• UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
  • FULLY TRANSFERABLE
  • NO RECEIPT NEEDED
These pictures are of our Radian that we use, Scope, Bags, Death Grip, Rifle not included. The one we have for sale is in NIB and never opened.
Payment : PayPal F&F, Zelle, Check, MO.

Any questions please PM us.

Radian Carbon Tripod + Ball Head

Radian Carbon Tripod + Ball Head
vortexoptics.com

Thanks
Len & Jill

Attachments

• Radian1.jpg
    Radian1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Radian2.jpg
    Radian2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Radian3.jpg
    Radian3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Vortex Carbon Len.jpg
    Vortex Carbon Len.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Vortex Carbon Len1.jpg
    Vortex Carbon Len1.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Price was already reduced down from our business discounted cost of $856.00. Current Retail Price at most Retailer Stores is $899.00 plus Tax. and up to $1.099.00.
Our Price is NO TAX and Free Shipping
$775.00 or BO

Last edited:
Someone needs a GREAT Carbon Fiber TriPod with Ball Head for hunting PRS and using for their Spotting Scope.
Make us a reasonable offer??? You can see what these sell for from top retailers and I stated what we paid for on sale. This in "NIB" NEW IN the BOX!! Never opened! Just look at all the reviews if you look this one up from retailers $$$$ and what shooters actually report using this Tripod!
Thanks for looking at all our items for sale and this needs a HOME. We already have one and it works great!
Len & Jill

Well for anyone who's paying attention to this thread…

After agreeing on terms and giving each other our word, and I post that I'll take it… I get a PM from @Coyote Shadow Tracker that he decided to back out, what Garbage! BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

Nathan "Flea21" you should not be posting this incorrect information. I did explain in a PM to you on the transaction for the Vortex Tripod from when I was in the hospital.
If any LRH member wants to know the story on this please PM me and we can talk on the phone on what occurred."
Thanks
Len & Jill