• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trued Remington model 700 barreled action

long range dogr

Bought this for my son. But found a smpoint deal on a 243, so this is up for sale.

Specs, trued and lapped Remington 700 short action. Had a DD Ross tactical bolt handle installed. Tuned old style trigger, breaks at about 2.5 pounds. Badger ordnance recoil lug. EGW 20moa base. Factory Remington Varmint barrel chambered in 7/08. Barrel was cut to 18" and was threaded for a suppressor . Had a real nice thread cap! The whole thing is coated in cera coat, in desert tan.

If memory serves me correctly I think it has about 400 rounds down the tube ?

Asking 575.00 shipped, as long as your FFL will accept from an individual. If not, all extra fees are at buyers expense ! Insurance is also the responsibility of the buyer. If you want it, it's on your dime.

Postal money orders are the only form of payment I'll accept!

Not looking for any trades, but may be interested in a set of 30mm USMC badger ordnance rings. The medium height ones for the M40A3.

Pics, I can do via cell phone. Just shoot me your email address.

Now I understand that the barrel length and chambering aren't for everybody. But, it's still not a bad deal on a Trued action for you next build..... I will listen to offers. But please don't insult me! LOWBALLERS will be ignored!

I like short barrels. Happen to have an Encore with a 16" barrel that is real handy. Would love to see some pics. Trying to find a 7mm08 for my Granddaughter and this might fit the bill.
[email protected]

Thanks for the interest guys!

I've got enough that immgonna post the pics, here on the thread. Just gimme a bit. And I'll get them posted.

Patiently waiting for pictures and info on who did the work.

patient_bear.jpg

LOL!!

Another Partial trade I may consider, would be a complete AR 15 lower. Might consider a real nice one(Seekins/stiller/noveske) if it's not complete.

LOL!!

Another Partial trade I may consider, would be a complete AR 15 lower. Might consider a real nice one(Seekins/stiller/noveske) if it's not complete.

I can't tell by the time stamp, but it appears you're past your own deadline of "tonight" when you said you can post pics tonight, last night.

:D

If you need to email them, you can send them to jt k r at zer@ ho tma il . co m.

Im not sure what's going on, but I tried to buy this a few days ago and the seller drug his feet badly. I wasn't even asking for pics. We even agreed on price. When i finally got
Tired of waiting he said "he didn't really want to sell it anyway". Now he's still talking about posting pics...

He says his wife has to post pics for him. Computer illiteracy would explain things, but I sent him my phone numbers and asked him to call, which he never did either.

I'm not trying to cast aspersions on somebody with a couple hundred posts, but something is strange with this situation. If I am wrong, I will be the first to apologize.

I asked for pictures and got them. I'm waiting for info on who did the work. Seller has been responsive enough for me.

Im not sure what's going on, but I tried to buy this a few days ago and the seller drug his feet badly. I wasn't even asking for pics. We even agreed on price. When i finally got
Tired of waiting he said "he didn't really want to sell it anyway". Now he's still talking about posting pics...

He says his wife has to post pics for him. Computer illiteracy would explain things, but I sent him my phone numbers and asked him to call, which he never did either.

I'm not trying to cast aspersions on somebody with a couple hundred posts, but something is strange with this situation. If I am wrong, I will be the first to apologize.

Ok, so this is the thanks I get for accepting your lowball offer. Followed by your immediate withdrawal . Sorry that I couldn't call you within yor deadline. Some of us have blue collar jobs, that are not dictated by a 9 to 5 schedule . I work till the job is done. And I'm not allowed to carry/use a personal phone during work hours.

And yes, I did admit to you that I don't really want to sell this. But, I don't have a choice...

If you are questioning my motives as a seller? Well, I have plenty of sells here, and over at snipershide. You are more than welcome to look up my username there, to see if I'm out to screw anybody...........

As for the pics, I don't own a digi-cam. Mine crapper out long ago. Haven't got around to replacing it. And it's a p.I.t.a pasting and copying stuff with a phone.

It was over 48 hours. And if by lowball you mean 500 when you're asking 575, then I'm guilty as charged. And why would you deserve thanks? You posted something for sale but don't seem to want to sell it . Those are your words, remember? "good, I didn't really want to sell it anyway".

like I said, if I'm wrong, I apologize. Good luck to everybody involved.