• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Trued Remington model 700 barreled action

It was over 48 hours. And if by lowball you mean 500 when you're asking 575, then I'm guilty as charged. And why would you deserve thanks? You posted something for sale but don't seem to want to sell it . Those are your words, remember? "good, I didn't really want to sell it anyway".

like I said, if I'm wrong, I apologize. Good luck to everybody involved.

48hrs....... Come on! If you'd like feal free to look over our pm's. ........

And in no way where those my exact words! This is prolly another time you shoulda just sat on your hands! Kinda like the time you said" I'll take it". But, in return I have a bunch of extra stipulations you must meet.... I had no problems calling you. But, when I couldn't do it within your time frame you changed your mind.

Maybe next time, be a little more clearer of your intentions to buy something. .....

Ok, now as far as my intentions to sell. So, you think that I'd take somebody's money. And not send the rifle,correct? Just wanting to make sure.

my intentions were crystal clear. so were the two phone numbers i gave you to call me on. i have in front of me the PM's:

at 9am on 8/14, i made my offer - $500 shipped.

at 10am on 8/14, you countered $525 shipped.

i slept on it.

at 750am on 8/15, i accepted your counter offer contingent on basic condition questions. thread pitch, condition, etc. i asked you to call me on either of two phone numbers, and told you i was in the east so you would know time zone.

at 3pm on 8/15, i told you i was home now, and which one of the two numbers you could reach me at. i asked you not to call me after 10pm eastern.

at no time did you reply to any of those PM's.

at 9pm on 8/15, i sent you the offer retraction.

at 945pm on 8/15 (45 minutes later) you replied (this is an exact quote) "no worries, i didn't really want to sell it anyway".

i had been trying to get you to call me all day so we could finalize, but you never replied to anything UNTIL i sent the agreement to your counter offer, and within 45 minutes you reply? you are correct though, it was not 48 hours. it was much less than that. I was wrong.

Then, as I watch the thread, I keep seeing other people that are asking for information, and not getting it. Folks asking for pics, you making excuses why you couldn't post them, etc.

If you think for a second that I got cold feet and welched on a deal, we'll see who can get more references. I have made many mistakes, but NEVER one that I did not personally rectify even at my expense.

I don't understand how somebody could have that much access to the internet (you said you were using your phone earlier) and not be able to post pics, respond to PM's, follow through with a phone call.

You responded to my original offer within an hour, at 10am eastern time. You responded to my retraction within 45 minutes at 10pm eastern time. So evidently it was not a Blue-Collar lack of access to the internet as you implied. Yet you never responded after I told you I would accept your counter offer, and you never called me on the phone.

If I have misconstrued your intentions, I apologize. If this is a misunderstanding on my part, I apologize. But what exactly would you have thought if the shoe was on the other foot? You had ample internet access, yet no pics, no finalizing of the deal. And if you didn't have internet access, you had phone numbers.

Good Luck, I hope somebody buys it from you if you really do want to sell it.

my intentions were crystal clear. so were the two phone numbers i gave you to call me on. i have in front of me the PM's:

at 9am on 8/14, i made my offer - $500 shipped.

at 10am on 8/14, you countered $525 shipped.

i slept on it.

at 750am on 8/15, i accepted your counter offer contingent on basic condition questions. thread pitch, condition, etc. i asked you to call me on either of two phone numbers, and told you i was in the east so you would know time zone.

at 3pm on 8/15, i told you i was home now, and which one of the two numbers you could reach me at. i asked you not to call me after 10pm eastern.

at no time did you reply to any of those PM's.

at 9pm on 8/15, i sent you the offer retraction.

at 945pm on 8/15 (45 minutes later) you replied (this is an exact quote) "no worries, i didn't really want to sell it anyway".

i had been trying to get you to call me all day so we could finalize, but you never replied to anything UNTIL i sent the agreement to your counter offer, and within 45 minutes you reply? you are correct though, it was not 48 hours. it was much less than that. I was wrong.

Then, as I watch the thread, I keep seeing other people that are asking for information, and not getting it. Folks asking for pics, you making excuses why you couldn't post them, etc.

If you think for a second that I got cold feet and welched on a deal, we'll see who can get more references. I have made many mistakes, but NEVER one that I did not personally rectify even at my expense.

I don't understand how somebody could have that much access to the internet (you said you were using your phone earlier) and not be able to post pics, respond to PM's, follow through with a phone call.

You responded to my original offer within an hour, at 10am eastern time. You responded to my retraction within 45 minutes at 10pm eastern time. So evidently it was not a Blue-Collar lack of access to the internet as you implied. Yet you never responded after I told you I would accept your counter offer, and you never called me on the phone.

If I have misconstrued your intentions, I apologize. If this is a misunderstanding on my part, I apologize. But what exactly would you have thought if the shoe was on the other foot? You had ample internet access, yet no pics, no finalizing of the deal. And if you didn't have internet access, you had phone numbers.

Good Luck, I hope somebody buys it from you if you really do want to sell it.

I asked for pictures at 12:09 on 8/18 and they were in my email inbox 50 minutes later at 12:59. We've exchanged a few emails and have been discussing finding out who did the gunsmith work, etc. I have not made any sort of offer at all, just discussed the item and in my most recent email, discussed the offer and sale that fell through between the two of you.

I don't know if there any other action on this, but I haven't had any issues.

Well, the good thing is.... That all your worthless rants have kept my sale thread bumped to the top. And I have two potential buyers. So, thanks!

Btw, I get work emails( frac schedules etc) on my personal email. So I can check them on my work puter. Just no personal emails. Got your pm's read them, got home. And I had another from you saying you'd crawfished.......

In your last post you openly admitted both, that it wasn't 48hrs since I replied. And what my exact words where. Thank you for clearing that up.

Oh and by the way...... It's more than human to need sleep, and NOT be able to answer all of your pm's when related to selling on the Internet .... But look on the bright side... Ateast you're boosting your post count. Best of wishes on further endeavors !

I've done business with LRD for many years and I assure you he is a man of his word and good to go. Deal with confidence and have no worries...

Long Range Dogr is as good as they come folks.

If I had the dough this would be sittin in a lightweight stock and be pushn 162 amax at piggies and deer.

Good luck on the sale pardner.

If this barreled action is still avaliable I would like to get it. Please call me at 956-286-0555 to discuss payment and shipping.

Thanks,

Matt Olivera