ThOR 5 XD THERMAL SCOPE Series

Huntz

Are they any good? I want to use it for night hunting coyote .Probably under100 yards. Thanks ahead,Huntz

I had a bad experience and one of my Patrol Agents went round and round with them for two years after a porch pirate stole a thermal. he finally got a refund but he had to get a lawyer. Mine had issues with freezing and ghost images. Take a look at their reviews on trust pilot 45% love them and 47% hated them. It's a coin-toss and I believe there are better thermals available in that price range. Take a look at AGM and Bearing Optics for budget scopes. Im using a pulsar Thermion but it was way more expensive. Leave room in your budget for a hand held thermal monocular so you don't have to scan for targets with your scope.

I had a bad experience and one of my Patrol Agents went round and round with them for two years after a porch pirate stole a thermal. he finally got a refund but he had to get a lawyer. Mine had issues with freezing and ghost images. Take a look at their reviews on trust pilot 45% love them and 47% hated them. It's a coin-toss and I believe there are better thermals available in that price range. Take a look at AGM and Bearing Optics for budget scopes. Im using a pulsar Thermion but it was way more expensive. Leave room in your budget for a hand held thermal monocular so you don't have to scan for targets with your scope.
Thanks

The Thor 5 is supposed to be a 1280 resolution scope - videos I've seen have not been impressive. Do a little more searching online and you'll see there are much more reliable scopes, especially at that price point.

I went with the Iray Rico MK1 640 and it's worked very well. Great picture, solid company, and 5 year warranty. I recently picked up a Pulsar Telos monocular and the picture is fantastic. The Pulsar scopes have a very good reputation as well.