The recent LRH website overhaul

Is there a way to email a thread directly from the site?
For example, I have often emailed Classifieds to friends who hunt/shoot, and helped sell items in that way. However, I don't see anything that now allows me to directly email the link.

Am I missing something?

Here is what I use on ANY WEBSITE to send a link that includes the URL of page I am currently viewing. This is for the Chrome web browser. There may be a separate one for IE or Firefox that you can find by googling the question. This one ends up being a spot on my bookmarks that I simply click.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ail/ejdbkikfbnnhmachnnomjfgjbgkcnjkb?hl=en-GB

Here is what I use on ANY WEBSITE to send a link that includes the URL of page I am currently viewing. This is for the Chrome web browser. There may be a separate one for IE or Firefox that you can find by googling the question. This one ends up being a spot on my bookmarks that I simply click.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...ail/ejdbkikfbnnhmachnnomjfgjbgkcnjkb?hl=en-GB
Firefox has that built in.

It was just nice to be able to directly email an ad from the site, as it saved a step or two and it allowed a link to be sent no matter what computer I was on (home, office, hospital, etc). Apparently that ability is now gone, so I'll have to limit my sending to my home computer.

I am all for ads and making money.

Video ads really **** me off. I don't want to hear noise. I am in the country with slow and data restrictions too.

Personally I don't think they are that effective anyways. I am not going to sit and watch one. So better off throwing best pitch out there with an ad.

not liking the new at all, pop up ads are annoying as hell when trying to log in they dominate the screen on phone and force me to click on link by accident, get ****ed and quit, sole reason for my absence since the change

So THAT'S what happened! An update! Fun! I've been absent for awhile, and of course, changed email server, lost and forgot my password, and couldn't remember my user name. Then, when I remembered an article by Jerry Teo that I had done some posting in, I struggled finding it. Actually took a couple days. But, all is well that ends well. Found the article, re-registered as a new member (which is ok, as I still don't know ANYTHING ) and got hooked again ! This site is a very valuable resource for some one just starting out in LR shooting . It provides access to many, many lifetimes of experience and expertise to ask questions of and get polite and thoughtful answers that would be difficult to find on my own. Costly, too. Maybe even hazardous! Great site, great people; I am always talking about here to other shooters I meet. Really like it.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.