The recent LRH website overhaul

Hello Len, the updated web site is fine. My only gripe is that the pop ups come up every time I log in and are a PIA. Other than that I love this place. Thanks for the forum GB

THEIS

That's an important question. I have been deleting spam as it is reported and banning the idiots, not always as fast as I want however.

We are hoping to find an addon to the software that will help us like we had with the prior software.

Meanwhile we'll be relying on you folks to report it so we can act.

Do you think any spam remains right now, perhaps that hasn't been reported?

THEIS

That's an important question. I have been deleting spam as it is reported and banning the idiots, not always as fast as I want however.

We are hoping to find an addon to the software that will help us like we had with the prior software.

Len,
There is one in the Extreme longrange hunting and shooting section...

THEIS

Hello Len,
Have you guys looked at the foolbothoneypot bot killer addon?
I am not sure how "technical" one needs to be in order to install it but from my research it seems to have great reviews.

Thanks,
THEIS

I really like the new software. Wish all forums had alerts. I suspect it is the future. I imagine it cost many and hassle to update.

Is there a way to email a thread directly from the site?
For example, I have often emailed Classifieds to friends who hunt/shoot, and helped sell items in that way. However, I don't see anything that now allows me to directly email the link.

Am I missing something?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.