The 25th Amendment

Again, the abortion issue is much bigger than most of us would ever think. If the Republicans came out with a 12-16 week issue for abortions, they could steal the Democrat's thunder on this issue. I think that abortion is an immoral act that our Heavenly Father has no love for.
Agree ! The Repub's Need to "Standardize" on, a 16 Week, "Deal" and GET this,.. "Chit",.. behind them ! ( COSTING Conservatives, a TON of Votes !!! )
Then Focus on,.. the Economy, Border issues, Crime and the EXCESSIVE Spending / Fraud,.. in the Government !
Time's, a wasting to Get this Country,.. "back on Track" !

Last edited:
How about keeping it simple? Free contraceptives to avoid killing babies issue? Religion has no dog in this fight, only baby lives. Prevention versus horse out of barn. I bet if this was offered, the swing vote will be automatic.

If a standing President is not mentally competent to stand trial, he is not competent to represent our country let alone decide if a button is pushed.

Its amazing how much everybody likes killing the unborn. Get to hear all manner of "we lost 'cause we don't let them kill their babies", maybe that's true maybe society is only motivated by keeping death row alive and the unborn dead.... Hopefully not.

The biggest issue is the lack of cogent response from folks who aren't debased. We had with out a doubt the darkest most divisive sotu ever mumbled from that chamber. It was rebutted.... with a lady whom I'm sure is a lovely lady, who's delivery bordered on a not passing speech 101 delivery. I've seen about a dozen congressman and equally as many senators deliver fairly impressive ovations. That was harder to try to listen to than rfk Jr.

We can't beat the left with out version of dei, we need to pursue excellence in cogent policy. Sadly the most competent statemen in our nation's capital are unilaterally marginalized. We pay a dire cost as a society for it.

Its amazing how much everybody likes killing the unborn. Get to hear all manner of "we lost 'cause we don't let them kill their babies", maybe that's true maybe society is only motivated by keeping death row alive and the unborn dead.... Hopefully not.

The biggest issue is the lack of cogent response from folks who aren't debased. We had with out a doubt the darkest most divisive sotu ever mumbled from that chamber. It was rebutted.... with a lady whom I'm sure is a lovely lady, who's delivery bordered on a not passing speech 101 delivery. I've seen about a dozen congressman and equally as many senators deliver fairly impressive ovations. That was harder to try to listen to than rfk Jr.

We can't beat the left with out version of dei, we need to pursue excellence in cogent policy. Sadly the most competent statesmen in our nation's capital are unilaterally marginalized. We pay a dire cost as a society for it.
Therein lies the problem.....we vote in politicians instead of statesmen...

It will be newsome and mike obama. Biden is out. The hooker is out.

The reality is, anyone can beat Trump. He has ZERO chance of winning, dont get me wrong, I will vote for whichever Rep gets chosen but T cannot win. He has created far too many enemies and too polarizing

Your opinion is not supported by the huge attendance at his rallies.

How about keeping it simple? Free contraceptives to avoid killing babies issue? Religion has no dog in this fight, only baby lives. Prevention versus horse out of barn. I bet if this was offered, the swing vote will be automatic.

If a standing President is not mentally competent to stand trial, he is not competent to represent our country let alone decide if a button is pushed.
Yep