The 25th Amendment

In one of his answers last night, Biden said he would serve out his term. I've not seen any news coverage addressing this telling statement. I see it as him saying he is more focused on preventing a 25th amendment removal than reelection. His base is already turning on him and dems are facing the possibility of a sitting president seeking reelection failing to get his party's nomination. Expect Joe will be exiled back to the basement for the duration of his term.

1000005923.jpg

The next part of their plan was implemented yesterday with them announcing biden is forgetful and to fragile to stand trial for taking documents. He will resign right before the election during the democratic convention and they will put big mike in. Just as they pull biden out of his basement in 2020. Our nation jumped the shark when the gay muslim from kenya soiled the white house. We have very little hope to survive.

It will be newsome and mike obama. Biden is out. The hooker is out.

The reality is, anyone can beat Trump. He has ZERO chance of winning, dont get me wrong, I will vote for whichever Rep gets chosen but T cannot win. He has created far too many enemies and too polarizing
Agree. A lot of folks cant see this. Brandon got 80 million votes because he was not trump. The establishment did a great smear job from crossfire hurricane to impeachments. Trump did not help his case with all his asinine statements and Jan 6 . Several sheep wrote letters to the local paper fearful that Trump would be a dictator and round up dissenters if elected.

You mean michael
I am missing a lot since we stopped watching the news after the 2020 election. We recently started watching FOX on our Fire Stick, but they are day or two old clips of the Gutfield show, or the FIVE or Laura Ingram so not caught up on current events.
Who is "Michael" or is it referring to Michelle O?

Brandon got 80 million votes because he was not trump.
They 'counted' 80 million votes for Brandon. No one cast 80 million votes for that *** or the Clown World that followed.

I'm not gonna write a dissertation on politics & control, but sometimes one needs to leave something behind, just in case there's a possibility anyone 'might' become a bit more enlightened.

Trump has absolutely zero friends on this forum. If you don't believe that ... send him a plane ticket and an invitation to dinner at your place ... and see if you even get a response. He'd probably ban guns if he thought he could get away with it.

Did anyone's taxes go down on his watch? Mine certainly didn't.
Did he "Lock her up!!"? Hell no. He dropped the whole thing after he got elected.
Were you forced to take a vaccination you didn't want or need? Did Operation Warp Speed land it on your doorstep?
Did Trump rile-up a mob and lead it on January 6th? Or did he set it on autopilot and watch and wring his hands in hope from a distance?

These are not small anecdotal things I listed. These are things I would bludgeon him with.

We live in a country with a population that exceeds 350,000,000 people. I'll guarantee you there are at least 10,000,000 people out there who would make a better President for us than Donald Trump. When you figure out why he's not running against 'just' 50 of those, please come and tell me your thoughts. Like frikkin' Eye-Patch McStain, you ... can't ... trust ... any of them. They're all bought and paid for. If they weren't bought and paid for ... they'd never get on a ballot.

The government of the United States is no longer a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. We all need to recognize that ... and remember it ... anytime the subject of politics arises. You better establish comms with the people to your left and right. If you can't talk to your teammates it is YOU who have caused yourself to be singled-off and easy prey. Until the time comes ... keep your powder dry.